Introduction

I am stocking up RC stuffs so as to provide more affordable & better quality products. Free to play if you happened to see me. Provides training on how to play remote control toys & models and after sales service like upgrading, modifying, repair and parts replacement for all items. Most important of all add a little fun and laughter in daily life ! If there is anything you need and can't find it here please let me know as my supplier has a wide range of products and i am only bringing in some.

Saturday, September 28, 2013

RC Toys - Motorcycle


$100.00SGD
Batteries 9.6V for bike sold separately
9V for transmitter included



My first remote control motorbike, looks cool and i am having lots of fun with it ! It simulates real rider action by leaning towards the direction you want to turn instead of steering the front wheel and it comes with side bumpers so it won't fall even if you break or stopped !

No comments:

Post a Comment