Introduction

I am stocking up RC stuffs so as to provide more affordable & better quality products. Free to play if you happened to see me. Provides training on how to play remote control toys & models and after sales service like upgrading, modifying, repair and parts replacement for all items. Most important of all add a little fun and laughter in daily life ! If there is anything you need and can't find it here please let me know as my supplier has a wide range of products and i am only bringing in some.

Monday, September 2, 2013

RC Airplane - Sky Surfer Glider

My largest glider, still need to brush up my skill before flying this thing !
Sky Surfer Glider
  • Wing Span:55”(1400mm)
  • Length: 36-2/5”(925mm)
  • Flying Weight:(650g)
  • Motor: Brushless Outrunner
  • ESC :Brushless 20A
  • Servo:9g, 1.3-1.8kg/cm, 0.12s/60
  • Battery: 3S Li-Po
    http://www.bridgeskyrc.com



No comments:

Post a Comment